Experience the magic and tradition that brings Chicago to life during the holidays on this walking tour through the Loop’s iconic holiday destinations. Join in the fun with some holiday food, sweets & beverages that make winter in Chicago so delicious!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 11:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Millennium Park's Christmas tree and ice-skating rink
- Warm up during the brisk walk with hot apple cider
- Sample the original brownie at the historic Palmer House Hotel
- Taste Chicago's famous pizza and hot dogs
- Enjoy a VIP Christmas cocktail sampling package (for an addtional fee)
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Gratuity for guide
- VIP Christmas Cocktail package (for an additional fee)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Giordano's at Millennium Park 130 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601. Directions to Departure Location: Please note that while the address to Giordano's is on Randolph St, the entrance is around the corner on Beaubien Ct near where Beaubien meets Lake St. You will meet your guide inside the main dine-in entrance to Giordano's.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Bring a camera and enter your best picture in the tour operator’s photo contest!
- Note that tours run rain or shine.
- A 15-20% gratuity for the guide is suggested.