Chicago Holiday Season: Guided Walking Tour + Samples
- Explore Millennium Park's Christmas tree and ice-skating rink
- Warm up during the brisk walk with hot apple cider
- Sample the original brownie at the historic Palmer House Hotel
- Taste Chicago's famous pizza and hot dogs
- Enjoy a VIP Christmas cocktail sampling package (for an addtional fee)
Experience the city come to life during this special time of year on a walking tour through the Loop’s iconic holiday destinations. Pass by Millennium Park's ice skating rink and massive Christmas tree, admire the shimmering holiday lights on State Street, and behold Macy's dazzling holiday decor and window displays.
Treat yourself with some brownies at the historic Palmer House Hotel, where brownies were invented, taste the famous Chicago deep-dish pizza and hot dog, and tuck into the city's largest open-air Christmas festival, Christkindlemarket, for some seasonal shopping. For an additional fee you can also enjoy a VIP Christmas cocktail sampling package.
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Gratuity for guide
- VIP Christmas Cocktail package (for an additional fee)
Prepare for the activity
Giordano's at Millennium Park 130 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601. Directions to Departure Location: Please note that while the address to Giordano's is on Randolph St, the entrance is around the corner on Beaubien Ct near where Beaubien meets Lake St. You will meet your guide inside the main dine-in entrance to Giordano's.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Open-toed shoes
Note that tours run rain or shine.
A 15-20% gratuity for the guide is suggested.