Haunted Chicago Segway Tour 2 hours
- Visit Chicago's most frightening ghosts at the Congress Hotel, Death Alley,the site of the Eastland Disaster and Fort Dearborn.
- Hear gruesome tales of Al Capone's yacht and the most fearsome hotel in the city
- Zip along Michigan Avenue listening to spooky stories
- Cruise through the loop as you are entertained by professional guides
- See the skyline illuminated in its evening glory
You will glide eerily around the streets escorted by an expert Segway guide. Creep through the shadows to hear true stories of ghosts and view the sites where some of Chicago's most appalling tragedies took place.
You will sneak down to Lake Michigan for a look at Al Capone's haunted yacht, and pass by a Michigan Avenue hotel, alleged to be the most haunted in the city. Get the shivers as you hear accounts of the many unexplainable deaths and tales of the self-playing piano.
Continue through the dark streets of downtown Chicago to Death Alley, site of the Iroquois Theatre fire where over 600 Chicagoans perished in a single day. Glide along the Chicago River to view the site of the worst maritime disaster in the city’s history, when 800 people perished. Then slope along the River Walk to see the site of the Fort Dearborn Massacre.
If you haven’t got the shivers by now, then you must be made of stone. Perhaps you are even one of the walking dead…
- Thorough segway orientation by a certified Segway instructor
- Professional guide
Prepare for the activity
Office is located at the NE corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. When you are on the intersection of Columbus Drive and Monroe look for the orange flag signs that say "Segway Tours." The supplier is located one level below the street and has Orange A-frame signs with arrows pointing the way. Please call 312.552.5100 if you get lost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
The bathrooms near the office are closed for maintenance. Please use the washroom prior to your arrival. There are several bathroom stops along the tour route.