Chicago: Sunset Bike Tour
- See stunning evening views of the city lights
- Visit the Millennium Park and The Bean
- Cycle past the Chicago River, Grant Park and many more
- Ride to Museum Campus where you can take in the stunning views of the city
Start by cruising through Grant Park and along the Chicago River before turning into the Loop to get up close and personal with the city’s architectural giants. From household names to a few staff favorites and hidden gems, you'll see the best the city has to offer from north to south. The tour will finish with a spin out to Museum Campus for you take in the stunning views of the city as the lights come on and the buildings really shine.
Come see one of the best views of Chicago with the sun setting and the lights shining as the skyline comes to life in a dazzling display of lights and architecture that you won't soon forget.
- Live Guide
- Guide gratuity (optional)
Prepare for the activity
This tour meets at our office, located at 910 S. Michigan Ave., Suite 130, Chicago, IL 60605, at the south end of Grant Park. Our entrance is located on 9th Street, steps away from the intersection of Michigan Avenue and 9th.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
• During the spring and fall, the lakefront may get chilly after sunset, so extra layers are recommended
• Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult on tour
• Please note that while this tour maintains a leisurely pace, it features more street riding compared to our Chicago Day Bike Tour. Although Chicago is a very bike-friendly city and cars are used to sharing the street with cyclists and pedestrians, please consider this when deciding if the evening tour is for you.