Chicago: Land and River South Side Tour
- On our Chicago Land and River Tour you will see all city main sights from the land and the water
- Enjoy a voyage down Chicago River on a streamliner yacht
- Visit Jackson Park - site of the 1893 Columbian Exposition
- View the world's largest collection of impressionist art at the Art Institute
On a fantastic voyage on a stream liner yacht, you will tour through Soldier Field, Lake Point Towers, Navy Pier and much more. On our land and lake tour, you will visit the business district, and the shopping areas of the south shore.
On land, you will explore the history and beauty of Grant Park and the Adler Planetarium before continuing to the Art Institute of Chicago, home to the world’s largest collection of impressionist art. You will then travel through the South Commons, and then Jackson Park - site of the Columbian Exposition of 1893.
Next you will board the fantastic stream liner yacht to see Chicago from the water. As you cruise the Chicago River, you will see the Navy Pier, the Coast Guard Station, and Lake Michigan.
- 2-hour tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport to/from river cruise
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Gray Line Chicago office, located on the northwest corner of Michigan Avenue and Monroe Street (closest street address is 30 S. Michigan Avenue). Enter the Grant Park North Parking Garage located on the west side of Michigan Avenue, just north of Monroe Street, and go down the stairs and the office is on the right. There is an elevator just north of the stairs on Michigan Avenue that will take you right to the office on Parking Level 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶