Chicago: Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Bus Tour
- See Chicago's top attractions like the Willis Tower and Navy Pier from the top of a double-decker bus
- Hop on or off any of the 13 convenient stops on the route
- Enjoy live guides as they offer informative commentary about the city of Chicago
Take in the city's impressive landmarks as your tour guide provides entertaining commentary and insight into Chicago's history. Enjoy exploring this dynamic city with the freedom to hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish to visit attractions such as the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum.
You’ll travel down the famous Magnificent Mile, considered one of the great avenues of the world, and continue across the Michigan Avenue Bridge over the Chicago River. The bridge connects the north and south sides of the city.
This hop-on, hop-off bus tour of Chicago makes it easy for you to explore the city's sights at your own pace. There are 13 stops, where you can hop-off to visit attractions and explore places of interest. The stops are conveniently located to make navigating your way around the city easy, and with a choice of Classic, Premium or Deluxe tickets, you can take your time discovering Chicago.
With the Classic and Premium tickets, you’ll enjoy 1 day of hop-on hop-off bus access, while Deluxe ticket holders can ride the buses for 2 days. Be sure to take advantage of admission to the Chicago Architecture Center, included with the Premium and Deluxe tickets, to dive deeper into the city that invented the skyscraper. So don't wait, just hop-on an exciting journey through Chicago.
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour of The Big Loop
- Admission to the Chicago Architecture Center
- Live guides
- Free Wi-Fi, Big Bus App and Bus Tracker available with every ticket
- Complimentary bag of Garrett's Popcorn
- Admission to attractions
Prepare for the activity
Please redeem your pass at Stop 1, Chicago Riverwalk (located at 98 E Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, 60601) with one of the local tour guide's representatives. Once you redeem your voucher, you will have the freedom to hop on and hop off any of Big Bus Chicago's 13 stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Your pass is valid for either 1 or 2 calendar days from the time of first use (depending on option chosen). It is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
• Children under the age of 3 may travel free of charge but must be accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child) and cannot occupy a seat that's meant for a fare-paying passenger.
• The local partner reserves the right to deviate from the service route whenever it is reasonably prudent to do so, given circumstances beyond their control.