The Chicago Architecture Center, or CAC, is at the south end of the Magnificent Mile near the intersection of Michigan and Wacker. The CAC Exhibit Voucher gives you access to two floors of imaginative exhibits at the city's newest cultural destination!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 2 months
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore supersized scale models of famous skyscrapers, including Jeddah Tower, soon-to-be the tallest building in the world
- View more than 4,200 buildings in one spectacular room at the cinematic and interactive Chicago City Model Experience
- Learn how Chicago became the "city of architecture," with a look at its fascinating neighborhoods, housing styles and famous architects
- Admission to all Chicago Architecture Center Exhibits
- Guided tour of the exhibits
- Storage for luggage, strollers or coats
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Food and drink
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Chicago Architecture Center, 111 E Upper Wacker DriveOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pets are not allowed, but service animals are welcome.
- Food and drink are not allowed.
- Flash photography is not allowed.
- The CAC is unable to provide secure storage for coats, luggage, or strollers.