Chicago: 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour & Architecture Cruise
- Explore Chicago's most prominent sites, with stops at the Willis Tower, 875 North Michigan Avenue Center and the iconic Bean
- Cruise down the Chicago River, taking in the history of the city and views of the skyline
- Visit the Chicago Architecture Center and learn about the influence Daniel Burnham and Meis Van der Rohe had on Chicago architecture
- Enjoy Chicago at night and experience the art instillation of Art at the Mart.
Take in the city's impressive landmarks as your tour guide provides entertaining commentary and insight into Chicago's history. From your vantage point on an open-top double-decker sightseeing bus, enjoy panoramic views of Chicago’s finest skyscrapers, including the 875 North Michigan Avenue Center, also known as the John Hancock Center, the Willis Tower, and the Wrigley Building. Visit attractions such as the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum. Travel down the famous Magnificent Mile, considered one of the great avenues of the world, and continue across the Michigan Avenue Bridge, over the Chicago River, which connects the north and south sides of the city.
Located just steps from stop 1, be sure to take advantage of your admission to the Chicago Architecture Center to get a deeper insight into the city that invented the skyscraper. Hop off the Bus at stops 1 or 10 to redeem your Shoreline Architecture River Cruise voucher. Travel up and down the Chicago River experiencing the Marina Tower, the Wrigley Building, and more as you hear about how Chicago transformed into the city it is today.
- Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour for 1 day
- Admission to the Chicago Architecture Center
- 75-minute Shoreline Architecture River Tour
- Free WiFi
- App and Bus Tracker
- Complimentary bag of Garrett's Popcorn
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher with a Big Bus Representative at any Big Bus stop. Main stops are located at: Stop 1: Chicago Riverwalk: 98 E Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601 - on the southwest corner of the bridge. Stop 3 Skydeck and the Willis Tower: 233 W Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606 Stop 6 Hilton Chicago 720 S Michigan Ave Stop 10: Navy Pier: 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611 - look for Blue Tents Stop 11: Water Tower and The Magnificent Mile, 835 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• The Architecture Cruise ticket can be used up to 6 days after the issue of the Hop-on Hop-off ticket
• The tours do not run on the day of the Chicago Marathon (October 13th), Thanksgiving (November 28th), and Christmas Day (December 25)
• Children under the age of 3 may travel free of charge but must be accompanied by an adult (1 adult to 1 child)