Chicago: 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour and Skydeck Ticket
- Take in the amazing views from the Chicago Skydeck on the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower
- Get your adrenaline pumping by stepping out onto the glass box ledge on the 103rd Floor
- Discover America's Second City with ease as you hop on and off as many times as you like over a 1 day period
- Marvel at the Chicago Architecture Center and to-scale models of the most famous skyscrapers in the world
- Enjoy the numerous picturesque views of Chicago's famous skyline, the Chicago River, Navy Pier, and Lake Michigan as you ride the open top bus
Enjoy panoramic views of Chicago’s finest skyscrapers, including the Willis Tower, the AON Building, and the Wrigley Building. Take in the city's impressive landmarks as your tour guide provides entertaining commentary and insight into Chicago's history. Enjoy exploring this dynamic city with the freedom to hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish to visit attractions and sights such as the Bean, Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum.
Hop off at Stop 3 for the Willis Tower and Chicago Skydeck. Go up to the 103rd floor for amazing views reaching up to 50 miles and spanning across 4 states. Step out on the Ledge, a glass box which extends out from the Willis Tower on the 103rd floor, for the ultimate thrill and learn about the the history of what was formally referred to as the Sears Tower.
You’ll travel down the famous Magnificent Mile, considered one of the great avenues of the world, and continue across the Michigan Avenue Bridge over the Chicago River. The bridge connects the north and south sides of the city. Don't forget to hop off at Stop 1 to visit the Chicago Architecture Center, and to get a deeper insight into the city that invented the skyscraper! Learn about Daniel Burnham's vision and see scaled models of the world's finest skyscrapers.
- Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour for 1 day
- Entry to the Skydeck at Willis Tower
- Admission to the Chicago Architecture Center
- Free WiFi
- App and Bus Tracker
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher with a Big Bus Representative at any Big Bus stop. Main stops are located at: Stop 1: Chicago Riverwalk: 98 E Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601 - on the southwest corner of the bridge. Stop 3 Skydeck and the Willis Tower: 233 W Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606 Stop 10: Navy Pier: 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611 - look for Blue Tents Stop 11: Water Tower and The Magnificent Mile, 835 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Children under the age of 3 may travel free of charge but must be accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child)
• The Skydeck and Chicago Architecture tickets can be used up to 6 days after the issue of the Hop-on Hop-off ticket.