From Chiang Mai: White Temple & Golden Triangle Day Trip
Pickup optionalHotels in central Chiang Mai city, within 6km of the 3 Kings Monument. Please be ready for pick-up from 07:00 AM.
- Admire the beauty of the famous White Temple in Chiang Rai
- Visit the Golden Triangle where Myanmar, Laos and Thailand meet
- Take a boat trip along the Mekong River and marvel at the natural scenery
Visit Wat Rong Khun, the White Temple, before continuing to the Golden Triangle area. Visit Wat Phra That Chedi Luang in Chiang Saen Ancient City and see the Thailand, Laos and Myanmar borders from the Golden Triangle viewpoint.
Stop for lunch before visiting the private Opium Museum, where you’ll learn the story of the opium trade and its significance. Enjoy a long-tail boat trip on the mighty Mekong River.
On the way back to Chiang Mai take a break to stretch your legs in Mae Suay or Wiang Pa Pao district and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea. The estimated arrival time in Chiang Mai city is 08:00 PM.
- Round-trip hotel transfers (within 6 km of the city center)
- Transportation by 9-seater VIP air-conditioned van with experienced driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Lunch at a local restaurant (with drinking water)
- Boat trip on the Mekong River
- Coffee or tea break on the way back to Chiang Mai
- Drinking water
- Refreshing cold towel
- Travel accident insurance
- Tour options and meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's office, 14 Floor 1st Ratchadamnoen Road, Soi 5, Sriphum, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200. There is a cafe named Coffee Plus (2-story yellow house) at the entrance. Please be there between 6:50 AM - 7:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• A special price for children aged 3-9 years old is available as an add-on option. It is not possible to book a single child traveller
• Pickup is not available for solo travellers