From Casablanca: 3-Day Private Tour to Chefchaouen and Fez
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel in Casablanca.
- Visit two of Morocco’s most scenic cities
- Experience a lively city and a small mountain town
- Benefit from included accommodation, meals, and guide services
Explore the Nejjarine Museum of Arts and Crafts and see traditional tools used by artisans, carpets, barbarians, and musical instruments. Pass by the Chouara Tannery and see the city tannery. Visit the mellah of the Jewish Quarter and the Ibn Danan synagogue, the largest and oldest synagogues in North Africa.
On the second day, travel to Chefchaouen old city and medina. This beautiful blue city is one of the biggest tourist attractions. The next day, depart to Casablanca and discover the landscape along the way.
- 2 breakfasts
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private car and driver at your disposal during your tour
- Multilingual driver
- Air-conditioned car or van equipped with WiFi
- Bottled mineral water
- Casablanca City center hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary 2 breakfasts
- Registered official, knowledgeable tour guide in Fes
- Entry/admission - Bou Inania Medersa
- Entry/admission - Museo Nejjarine
- Dinner and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
or number, using WhatsApp +212660860692