2-Hour Loy Nava Dinner Cruise by Antique Rice Barge
Pick-up includedPick-up possible from hotels on Silom Road and in the areas of Khao San, Pratunam and Sukhumvit Road below Soi 35. Please note that the pick-up time is approximately 1 to 1.5 hours before the cruise.
- Get a 5-star dining experience aboard an antique rice barge
- Cruise along the most historic section of the Chao Phraya River
- See monuments such as the Grand Palace illuminated for the night
- Be entertained by traditional dance performances from Thailand
Pass magnificent landmarks such as the Buddhist temple of Wat Kalayanamitr, the Temple of Dawn and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha at the Grand Palace complex. Admire the Rama VII Bridge and see the royal barges, luxury riverside hotels and local communities going about their daily lives.
Feast from a set menu dinner of authentic food, experience first-class hospitality and watch traditional dance performances from Thailand.
- 2-hour cruise
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels and accommodation in central Bangkok, Taksin Bridge, Peninsula, Millennium, Oriental Public & Si Phaya Expressboat Piers
- Sparkling water welcome drink with a jasmine garland
- Set dinner from a choice of 4 appetizers, 1 soup, 5 main courses and a platter of 7 desserts and fruit
- Tea, coffee and bottled water
- Live music with classical dancing from Thailand
- Refreshing towel
- Taxes and fees
- Washrooms onboard
- Souvenir illustrated map booklet with history of all major sites on the river, available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese
- Other alcoholic drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Si Phraya Express Boat Pier, (Captain Bush Lane), Charoen Krung Rd Soi 30, Bang Rak. The cruise departs from Si Phraya Express Boat Pier at 6:00 PM and 8:10 PM. Please be at the meetup location 10 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that the boat is small and can accommodate 50 to 60 people. As the boat is small, it can move significantly when sailing through the waves
• Every table has fresh flowers and is candlelit. The boat is surrounded by a myriad of twinkling lights that illuminate its outline
• There are no center tables nor blind spots on the passenger deck. Every table is located at the rear
• Roundtrip hotel transfers are available within central Bangkok (Sukhumvit, Sathorn, Pratunum, Silom only). If you’re staying outside these areas, please make your way to the meeting point directly.
• If you’re taking the hotel transfer service, please provide the hotel name after the checkout page. The local partner will reconfirm the pickup time with you in advance before the departure date.