Bangkok Instagram Day Adventure Off The Tourist Track
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
- Get mesmerizing, uninterrupted shots of yourself among golden Buddhas and soaring architecture, at temples hidden away from the crowds
- Discover hidden authentic villages to get a glimpse into the real essence of BKK, meeting the locals and tasting the flavors along the way
- Take the local canal boat from the contemporary part of Bangkok to the oldest part, and experience a remarkable glimpse of the monks’ chants
- Cool down in your stunning private riverside balcony with a famous BKK icon and unforgettable panoramic sunset views of the horizon
- Get amazing photos with your professional photo host, who can help you take yours or take them of you, capturing your incredible day adventure
Take the local express boat across the city, whilst capturing the bustling life on the water, then wander through authentic village & unnamed streets to get the real essence of Bangkok, meeting locals along the way completely away from any tourist routes. Next, visit several magnificent temples that are typically off the radar for tourists. You’ll feel like you have them to yourself taking mesmerizing, uninterrupted shots of you among the golden Buddhas and soaring architecture that shines magically.
Have a late lunch and enjoy fresh tastes in a famous Thai favorite restaurant. After experiencing the culture and local life, travel into a famous photogenic park and see how Bangkok relaxes on the way to your own private area high in the sky with your choice of drinks and breathtaking panoramic sunset views that will leave you in awe. Every step of the journey is an opportunity to take photos. If that’s not your style, that's ok your host can take photos of you. They love taking guests photos.
- Photo editing of your chosen pictures (if taken with guide cameras)
- All entrance fees
- English-speaking host and photography assistant (when required)
- Local Thai snacks
- 2 course lunch
- Drinking water
- Coffee (Latte, Cappuccino, etc.)
- Camera support equipment
- 1 drink of your choice (Mocktail, Beer or Smoothie)
- Additional Drinks (Both Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic)
- Hotel Transfer to Meeting Point
- Hotel Transfer from Final Stop
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather: don't forget to bring your sun block, umbrella, sunglasses, etc!
- Temple clothing: for the women, just have something to cover the shoulders and knees (a sarong or similar is suitable as you can remove after you leave). For the men, a t-shirt covering your shoulders and shorts is ok.
- Photo clothing: optional - you can bring additional outfits to add more variety in the photos or have more opportunities to match the locations.
- Battery life: Don't forget to have your phone and camera charged!