2-Hour Shangri-La Horizon Five-Star Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Enjoy an intimate dining experience on the Chao Phraya river
- Discover Bangkok's beauty by night, including the Grand Palace
- Taste a variety of delicious Thai and international delicacies
- Savor a 5-star high-quality buffet provided ranging from fresh seafood, sushi and delicious desserts
The highly rated sumptuous buffet features a variety of local and international dishes such as chilled seafood, sushi and sashimi, cheese selections, desserts and much more.
Marvel at the city’s sights from the majestic Chao Phraya River, as you wine and dine on the River of Kings. The cruise passes many historic buildings and monuments including the Grand Palace and the Temple of Dawn.
- Luxurious buffet dinner on board the Horizon
- All taxes and service fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Prepare for the activity
Shangri-La Bangkok boat pier at the Shangri-La Hotel, 89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand How to get there: Get off at Saphan Taksin BTS station, take Exit 4, and walk to Horizon Cruise at Shangri-La Hotel pier for 550mOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Cruises are not available on the following dates: Loy Krathong Festival (November); Christmas Eve (24 December); Christmas Day (25 December); New Year’s Eve (31 December); New Year’s Day (1 January); and Valentine’s Day (14 February)
• Cruise operation will also cease during the annual dry-docking period (exact dates will be advised by the cruise company)
• Children under 2 years are not allowed on board for safety reasons
• Please check in at the lobby floor at 06:30 pm. (Shangri-La Bangkok)
You might also like...
Product ID: 64101