End your evening with a luxury meal on a cruise along the remarkable Chao Phraya River. See Bangkok's beautiful landmarks by night. Watch the traditional Thai dance or listen to live jazz and pop music on the 360-degree deck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a 2-hour of luxury dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River
- See the beautiful landmarks of Bangkok like Wat Arun and the Grand Palace at night
- Watch the traditional Khon performance or listen to live music on the 360-degree panoramic deck
- Fill your stomach with a variety of buffet dishes including European, Japanese, and Thai cuisine
- 2-hour luxury cruise experience
- Signature welcome drink
- Snack of peanuts and potato chips
- Thai and International buffet dinner
- Thai Khon traditional show
- Live music band
- Transfers from Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1-39 and 2-24 (if option selected)
- Loy Krathong banana leaf lantern, souvenir photo, traditional dancing (if Loy Krathong option chosen)
- 5-hour cruise with live jazz and pop music, lucky draws (if New Year's Eve option chosen)
- Alcoholic drinks, which are available to purchase onboard
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
River City shopping complex, Pier Room 122-126, Level 1, Soi Charoenkrung 30 Sampantawong, Bangkok 10110, Thailand. Check in at River City Counter No.1Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the cruise is not available during the following: Loy Krathong Festival in November, Christmas Eve (24th December), Christmas Day (25th December), New Year’s Eve (31st December), New Year’s Day (1st January), Valentine’s Day (14th February), and during the annual dry-docking period (the exact date of this are subject to change).
- Tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals may buy the tickets at the counter.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.
- Pickup will take place between 6:00-6:30 PM.