2-Hour Dinner & Shows on the White Orchid River Cruise
Pick-up serviceHotels in Khaosan, Silom, Sathorn, Pratunam and Sukhumvit zone from Soi 1 to Sukhumvit Soi 30 only. Pickup Schedule: - Sukhumvit area 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM (Soi 1 - 30 only) - Khaosan area 6:00 PM - Pratunam area 6:00 PM - Silom and Sathorn 7:00 PM.
- Enjoy the night scenery of Bangkok along the Chao Phraya River
- Absorb the ambience of historical places such as the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun from a river view
- Be entertained by the live music and magnificent cabaret show
- Enjoy a variety of sumptuous international and traditional Thai dishes
At 8:00 PM, a buffet dinner will be served with a great variety of delightful dishes ranging from traditional Thai to Western cuisines, followed by desserts. While enjoying your food, you'll be thoroughly entertained with the live music performance and a unique Cabaret show on board.
After dinner, you can take the opportunity to observe the sights flowing by on the river banks by relaxing on the open-air deck - this will allow you to marvel at a 360-degree view of Bangkok from the Choa Phraya river by night. At 9:45 PM, you'll arrive back at the River City pier to enjoy the rest of your evening in Bangkok.
- Thai and international buffet
- Snacks (peanuts and potato chips)
- Welcome drink
- Tea and coffee
- Live music band
- Cabaret show
- Round trip hotel transfers (if option selected)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
When you get there
River City Shopping Complex Address: 23 Trok Rongnamkhaeng Si Phraya Pier Yota Road Sampantawong Bangkok. Please proceed to check in at the White Orchid River Cruise Counter beside Pier 1. Getting there: - By BTS: Stop at Saphan Taksin Station 1) Take exit 3 and get a Taxi or Tuk-Tuk 2) Take exit 1,2 to Sathorn Pier to River City Bangkok with River City Shuttle boat (free of charge) at every an hour - By MRT: Stop at Hua Lamphong Station 1) Take exit 1 to take Taxi or Tuk-Tuk 2) Bus No 1, 75, 35 - By Boat: 1) Public Boat (Yellow, Orange, and Green Flag) stops at Si Phraya Pier 2) Chaophraya Tourist Boat (Blue Flag) Stop at River City Bangkok PierOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• This activity is suitable for all ages
• No refunds are provided for no-shows or late arrivals
• The rate is not applicable for festive days: Loy Kratong, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and Valentine's Day