2-Hour Manohra Dining Cruise on a Luxury Antique Rice Barge
- Marvel at the scenery of Chao Phraya River in the evening while dining intimately for 2 hours
- Step aboard a beautifully restored antique rice barge and cruise in old world elegance along the River of Kings
- Pass famous royal sites, exquisite temples, and striking modern landmarks as you enjoy an enchanted evening dinner cruise
- Enjoy a sumptuous meal that is filled with regional, signature delicacies
Dining is a truly distinctive experience, the cruise stands apart for its elegant, sit-down table service, gourmet cuisine and personalized hospitality. Enjoy a meal filled with a Miang Kum Bai Cha Plu starter, 3 appetizers, Tom Yum Goong soup, 4 main courses to share with your loved ones and 2 Thai desserts as a finish. Cherish the romance of an impeccable dinner cruise while experiencing the capital’s attractions in a completely different light, admire iconic sites that are strikingly illuminated at night in harmony with the majestic Chao Phraya’s serenity.
The fleet of restored antique rice barges are built with elegant teak wood and crafted in the traditional rua krachaeng style, meaning boat with canopy. The deep-hulled hardwood vessels were once the primary mode of transport on the river, particularly during the latter part of Thailand’s Thonburi period in the mid-18th century, when King Taksin encouraged trade with China and neighbor countries. Today, in place of cargo transport, the barges have transitioned to offer exclusive floating dining journeys. Drift into the legacy of a bygone era aboard a river dining cruise that is unlike any other.
- Miang Kum Bai Cha Plu starter
- 3 appetizers
- 1 authentic Tom Yum Goong soup
- 4 main courses
- 2 Thai desserts
- Round-trip shuttle boat from Saphan Taksin Pier
- Tax and service charge
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Anantara's Pier which is located at 257/1-3 Charoennakorn Road, Thonburi, Bangkok. The nearest BTS skytrain station is Saphan Taksin which is only 12 minutes away from the meeting point by shuttle boat. It is recommended that you take a complimentary shuttle boat which operates every 20 minutes to and from Saphan Taksin (Sathorn / Central Pier) to Anantara's Pier. Operating hours for the shuttle boat from Saphan Taksin Pier to the meeting point is 7:20 AM to 12:00 AM (Midnight) and it runs every 20 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Should you have any dietary allergies please inform the local supplier 6 hours in advance so they can prepare a special meal for you.
• Vegetarian and kids menus are available on request with an advance notification of at least 6 hours.
• Tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals may buy the tickets at the counter.