Paris: Private Guided Flight Tour
- Take in panoramic views of the city from above
- Share the experience with a private pilot
- Fly from a small private airfield
- Make the most of a personalized flight
Your pilot will share with you their knowledge and passion for flying, whilst taking you on an unforgettable trip around the edge of Paris. Throughout your flight, you will be provided with stunning views of the Paris skyline, the Palace of Versailles, and many other beautiful castles in the region.
Your tour will begin with a briefing with your pilot, as they explain the pre-flight checks and the function of the controls inside the plane. Following this, it will be time to take off!
The pilot will provide you with your own headset so that you can listen to all of the instructions from the control tower, giving you an authentic pilot experience. Don't miss out on the chance to feel the magic of flying in a light aircraft, as you enjoy unique views of the area and the opportunity to make some unforgettable memories.
- Private tour with a local private pilot
- Transportation to and from the attraction
Prepare for the activity
Go to the touring club. Please note that the aerodrome can change depending on the pilot and aircraft's availability.The local partner will send you the right meeting point by email once you've book your flight. You will meet your pilot directly at the aerodrome provided after the booking (some pilots can arrange to pick you up somewhere easier on their way).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a flight-sharing platform, not a commercial flight, but a private flight operated under the European cost-sharing rule (EASA)
• Be aware that cost-shared flights don’t have the same safety rules as commercial air transport flights (the risks involved can be higher, as private pilots are not subject to the same level of continuous checks and strict oversight rules from the authority)