London: Westminster Walking Tour & Household Cavalry Museum
- See the top 20 sights in Westminster with a fun local guide
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Walk the same streets and paths where the British monarchy have walked for a thousand years
- Learn about the history of Westminster
- Enter the Household Cavalry Museum.
Following your tour through Westminster, return to the Household Cavalry Museum. The guide will leave you here to explore the museum at your own pace. Learn more about the Horse Guards, and if you are lucky, you might even be able to watch another ceremony involving the horses going off-duty.
- Entrance ticket to the Household Cavalry Museum
- Walking tour of the top 20 sights in Westminster
- Snacks and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of 2 red telephone boxes, next to 2 souvenir stands outside the Ritz Hotel. Turn left when you exit Green Park station, take the stairs on your left to street level, walk past Big Bus Tours, and the telephone boxes will be on your right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Your tour guide will guide you to the Household Cavalry Museum after the walking tour but will not accompany you inside