Mauritius: 3-Hour Yemen Natural Reserve Guided Hike
- Discover animals in their natural habitats
- Walk through African savannah-like surrounding
- Enjoy viewpoints of the west coast mountains and lagoons
- Learn interesting facts about the island with your expert guide
You will walk in amongst the deer, the wild pigs, peacocks, pheasants, and macaques. You’ll discover the stunning landscapes that look like the African savannah, with the yellowish grass and giant trees. This makes a for a perfect for the whole family.
During the walk, your guide will share information with you about the animals, their habitats, the native trees, and Mauritius in general. You will also enjoy breathtaking views of the west coast of the island as you make your way through the reserve.
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is located exactly where the pin is dropped on the map. Next to the round about you will a sign showing you directions to "Yemen Experience", which is corresponding to the first exit of the round about (a dirt road). The guide will be waiting for you at the beginning of this dirt road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour lasts 3.5 hours. A distance of 6 km is covered and elevation of 250 m is reached.