Chamarel Village: Full-Day Electro-Bike Tour with Lunch
- Discover a different side to Mauritius by electric bike
- Visit one of the island's most beautiful distilleries and sample rum
- See tortoises at the Seven Colored Earths
- Savor a delicious lunch in a typical restaurant
Then it's time to set off on a full-day tour, which allows you to visit one of the most beautiful distilleries on the island and learn all about how rum is made. Have the chance to taste some samples and take part in a special pineapple tasting session. After the distillery, continue towards the village of Chamarel, riding through coffee plantations, passing the waterfall and visiting the Seven Colored Earths, where you can see tortoises and learn how they arrived on the island.
Take on Fantasy Mountain downhill, before you stop to enjoy lunch at a typical restaurant in the small village of Baie du Cap. Weather permitting, dine under the shade of a magnificent tree and take the time to admire the sumptuous view of the lagoon. Bring your camera and capture some great shots whilst enjoying a delicious meal.
Once you're refreshed, visit some historical sites along the coastal route and have fun riding down small sandy roads! Finally, make a stop at the Château de Bel Ombre, an elegant 19th-century colonial manor that will simply take your breath away!
- Entrance to the Seven Colored Earths
- Entrance to the rum distillery
- Rum and pineapple tasting
- Lunch in a restaurant (including lunch, dessert and coffee)
- Entrance to the shell museum
- Mauritian coffee tasting
- water, fruit, and juice
- Safety support vehicle
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at Le Chamarel restaurant, located at La Crête, Main Road, Chamarel, Mauritius. Please make your own way to the meeting point. As the excursion starts in Chamarel and finishes in Bel Ombre, it is advisable to arrange a taxi. If you require assistance, you can contact the local tour operator, you can help you arrange a taxi for an additional cost of Rs 750.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The route can be slightly modified depending on the speed of the group.
• There will be opportunities to buy local souvenirs.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour in the event of torrential rainfall.