From Castries: St. Lucia Zip-Line, Tram & Hiking Adventure
Pickup optionalYour hotel in Castries.
- Hike through a mature rainforest
- Experience the thrill of gliding through the rainforest canopy
- Discover the oldest, protected rainforest in St. Lucia
Breathe in the cool, fresh air as you glide through the rainforest canopy, high above the city. Follow your professional guide as they you safely from platform to platform.
After gliding through the air, hike back to the tram for the final descent. From the gondola, you'll catch beautiful views of the island.
- Zip line course, 8 lines, 16 platforms
- Water or local juice
- Two guides
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
The St. Lucia Tourist Board information desk one hour after the ship's scheduled docking time. From Port Point Seraphine, look for the pier exit. Prior to the exit doors is a small wooden building to the left, which is the St. Lucia Tourist board information desk. From Port La Place Carenage, look for the pier exit. Walk through the doors into the duty free terminal, turn left and continue towards the exit on to Jeremy street. The St. Lucia Tourist Board information desk is before the exit doors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
• Minimum waist 45.7 cm/ 18 in, maximum hip/waist 127 cm/50 in, maximum weight 170 kg/350 lbs
• Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back or neck injuries
• Must be physically fit
• Filling out a disclaimer is mandatory
• Walking or hiking shoes are mandatory (no high heels, sandals or flip flops), long shorts or trousers (no skirts or dresses), short- or long-sleeved shirts and t-shirts recommended (for wearing the harness), sun and rain protection
• Insect repellent
• Long hair must be tied back