From Lisbon: Best Of Sintra and Cascais Tour
- Visit Pena Palace, one of the "Seven Wonders of Portugal"
- Wander through the gardens of Montserrate Palace
- Stop at the westernmost point of continental Europe at Cabo de Roca
- Explore the towns of Cascais and Estoril
Visit Pena Palace, one of the most famous and impressive examples of 19th-century Romanticism architecture. Next, make your way to Monserrate Palace. Explore several gardens where an impressive botanical collection can be found, with plant specimens from all over the world.
Continue on to the westernmost point of continental Europe at Cabo da Roca. Travel along the coast and take in fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Stop in the towns of Cascais and Estoril, which were once popular retreats for the European aristocracy.
- Transportation in new spacious air-conditioned van
- Private driver
- Parking fees
- Free WiFi during the drive
- Bottles of water
- Free time to explore
- Monument admission tickets
- Any private expenses
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card