From Casablanca: Private Guided Tour of Fez with Lunch
Pickup includedFrom your hotel in Casablanca.
- Get an overview of Fez on a full-day tour from Casablanca
- Discover UNESCO-listed medieval monuments with an official guide
- Benefit from a private guide for a more personalized experience
- Savor an included lunch as you explore the medina
- Enjoy the convenience of included hotel pickup and drop-off
During your tour, enjoy a panoramic view of Fes, the gateway to the Royal Palace, and other schools such as the Madrasa Bouanania and the Madrasa Al-Attarine. Then, visit the fountain of Nejjar tannery, the Mellah or Jewish Quarter, and the 17th-century Ibn Danan Synagogue. While touring inside the medina, you'll make a stop for lunch.
Once you finish exploring the medina, your guide will escort you to meet your driver again for departure at around 4:30 PM for Casablanca. The tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel. If you want, you can also simply stay in Fez at the end of the tour.
- Air-conditioned car/van equipped with WiFi
- Multilingual driver
- Bottled mineral water
- City-center hotel pickup and drop-off in Casablanca
- Registered, official tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs