Cartagena: Sunset Cruise with Open Bar on a Pirate Ship
- Marvel at the modern skyline surrounding Cartagena
- Learn interesting facts about Cartagena's war from your guide
- Sip on pirate’s punch and Limonada de Pirata
- Enjoy a sunset cruise with stunning waterfront views
Hear interesting stories of how pirates and slaves played a crucial role in the history of the city as you cruise the canal between Tierra Bomba and Bocagrande. Enjoy the perfect opportunity to take amazing pictures as you reach the best place in the ocean to see the sunset.
During the whole experience, you’ll be served pirate punch and pirate lemonade, drinks made with fruit punch, coconut lemonade, rum, and aguardiente. Arrive back at Muelle de los Pegasos at around 7 PM.
- Pirate ship cruise
- Bilingual tour guide
- Open Bar of Limonada de Pirata (with Aguardiente) and Pirates Punch (with Rum)
- Non-alcoholic lemonade and punch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the Pegasus Pier (The Wood Dock) and Look for La Fantastica Cartagena Pirate Ship. If you have any problems, please send the local partner a message by text or whatsapp at 3147774187. Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶