Cartagena: Oceanarium Tickets w/ Dolphin & Shark Exhibition
- Discover the marine life of the Colombian Caribbean Sea
- Observe than 100 species in their natural environment
- Visit an educational museum and learn about wealth of the oceans
- Be entertained and amused in the midst of a natural environment
Observe a representative sample of the fauna and flora of the Colombian Caribbean Sea, with more than 100 species and 1,000 individuals. See marine life in their natural environment as they are in semi-captivity conditions in the confinements of the sea.
Enjoy an educational museum where some species are exhibited and information on their ecology is given. Also, explore entertainment exhibitions such as a dolphin show and the nodriza shark feeding.
- Rosario Islands Oceanarium entrance ticket
- 45-minute regular tour with Dolphin Show and Shark Feeding
- Round-trip transportation to Rosario Islands
Prepare for the activity
The Oceanarium Rosario Islands is located at Islas del Rosario, Cartagena. The best way to arrive in Rosario Islands, is to go to La Bodeguita Pier and take a boat; boats leave every day from 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM, and take about 1-hour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The best way to arrive in Rosario Islands is to go to La Bodeguita pier and take a boat; boats leave every day from 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM and takes about 1-hour
• The trip from Cartagena to the Oceanarium is a 1-hour pleasant journey through the waters of the Colombian Caribbean Sea