Cartagena: Historic Tour Including Entry Fees
Pick-up servicePlease provide the name and address of your hotel while booking, so that the pickup can be arranged.
- See the sights of historic Cartagena with an expert local guide
- Walk through the old city of Cartagena, visiting Torre del Reloj and the Plaza de la Aduana
- Be astounded by the magnificent San Pedro Claver church
- Explore the impressive architecture of Castillo de San Felipe and get to know its history
- Visit La Popa monastery, and enjoy the stunning view of the city
Afterwards, drive to Castillo de San Felipe, a strong fort built on top of a mountain by the Spanish as a strategic point to gain control of the bay, where incredible battles were fought during many centuries. Take the opportunity to admire the impressive architecture and history behind this fort.
Continue with a walk through the historical center where you will visit Torre del Reloj, at Plaza de la Aduana, used for slave trade during the Colonial period. Then go to San Pedro Claver church, which was built in the second half of the 17th century, to finally visit Plaza de Bolivar.
- Cartagena history tour
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)