Cartagena: 1-Hour Sailboat Class for Family and Friends
Pickup optionalPickup included at your hotel in Walled City, Getsemani, Bocagrande, or El Laguito. Pickup and drop-off are not available to locations outside of these neighborhoods. Please arrive in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Sail for 1-hour in a Hobie Cat around the bay in Cartagena
- Get to grips with boat handling during your 1-hour lesson
- Learn from an experienced instructor at a school with more than 10 years of experience in water sports
- Chill out at the beach facility before or after your sailing trip
Choose whether to begin your experience at a designated meeting point or with hotel pickup. Then, during your sailing experience, learn how to steer the boat and control its speed. Once it is driven by the wind on the water, it becomes easier to handle.
Before or after the class, make the most of the beach at the facility. Relax under the sun with beach chairs, umbrellas, a bar, massages, and much more. If you wish, spend the whole day in this Caribbean paradise!
- 1-hour Hobie Cat class
- Experienced bilingual instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Walled City, Getsemani, El Laguito, or Bocagrande (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for option with meeting point)
- Food and drinks
- Extra expenses at the beach
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the local partner's agency at Carrera 3 #39-21 La Boquilla, Cartagena, La Boquilla, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please keep in mind that the price is per boat and you can fit up to 4 people
• Hotel pickup and drop-off are only available from Walled City, Getsemani, El Laguito, or Bocagrande. Pickup and drop-off outside these neighborhoods is not available