Cardiff and Caerphilly Castle Day Trip from London
- Take a guided bus tour of Cardiff
- Marvel at the famous defenses of Caerphilly Castle
- Drive through the beautiful Welsh Valleys
Get some free time for lunch before traveling to historic Caerphilly Castle, famous for having the most elaborate water defenses in Britain. Get some free time to explore the medieval grounds, and marvel at the impressive gatehouses and other architectural features of the 13th-century monument.
Depart in the early evening for the scenic drive back to London through the Welsh Valleys and get dropped off in central London in the evening.
- Transportation by bus
- Entrance to Caerphilly Castle
- Tour of Cardiff with a local guide
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
At 8.15 AM - meet opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road exit). Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London SW5 9TB.Open in Google Maps ⟶