Cardiff: Private Half-Day City Center and Bay Walking Tour
- Learn about Welsh culture, sport, food and language
- See Cardiff's most significant sights, from Cardiff Castle to the Principality Stadium
- Hear about Cardiff's most influential family, the Butes
Learn about Cardiff's 2,000 years of history from your informative guide. Benefit from advice and suggestions on what to do in Cardiff and around Wales. You guide will tell you where to find the city's hidden gems and best bars and restaurants.
Specific requests regarding the itinerary can be accommodated with prior notice. The tour will end outside the stunning Wales Millennium Center.
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees to any attractions
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Outside the entrance to Cardiff Castle on Castle Street, central Cardiff. Look out for the green umbrella or green shirt. Alternatively, please suggest your preferred meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tours are suitable for people of all ages