From Sorrento: Day Trip to Capri
- Enjoy the panorama of the Sorrento coastline while making your way to Capri
- See the wonders of the Capri coast during the boat tour around the island
- Take in the best of the island by visiting it during your 7 hours of free time
- Request at stop at the stunning Blue Grotto to add to your experience
You will also have the possibility to choose the boat tour option, which includes a stop at the Blue Grotto. During your 6-7 hours of free time, you will have time to reach the historical center of the island, Anacapri, where you can visit the main attractions of the island: Villa Saint Michel, The Red House, and the chairlift to reach the top of Mount Solaro, the highest and the most panoramic point of the island.
Then, head to Capri, the commercial part of the island with its famous Via Camerelle and Piazzetta Umberto I. Also, enjoy a relaxing walk in the Garden of Augustus, close to the central square. End your day with boat transfer back to Sorrento at 6:00 PM.
- Round trip ticket to Capri
- Tour around the island by boat
- Landing fee
- English and Italian-speaking crew
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto