Capri Island Tour with Lunch
- Explore Capri Island at your own pace
- Admire the beauty of Capri with a boat tour around the island
- Enjoy a delicious Mediterranean lunch
To reach Capri, you will depart from the sea port in Naples on an hour-long ferry. On your arrival to the Capri Island, you will take a boat tour around the island via Faraglioni to admire the highlights by the sea, such as the Statue of the Scugnizzo, The Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, Grotta Verde, or the Green Grotto, the Lighthouse, the White Grotto, and the Natural Arch. This is a guaranteed amazing experience.
After the boat tour, you will be transported direct to Capri city centre, or Anacapri, where you will walk through famous streets full of fashion boutiques and fabulous restaurants. Enjoy a typical Italian 3-course lunch meal, with drinks included, amid the hustle and bustle of the beautiful streets of Anacapri.
After lunch, continue your free visit to Mt Solaro, Villa San Michele, Garden of Augustus, Villa Jovis, or simply relax on the beach and enjoy the crystalline waters of Capri Island.
Board the return boat at the Marina Grande Sea Port according to schedule, and return back to Naples.
- Round-trip transportation by boat to and from Capri Island
- Boat tour around the island via Faraglioni
- Typical 3-course lunch in a restaurant on Capri
- Transportation to and from the sea port in Naples
- Guided service
Prepare for the activity
• For children between 2 and 10 years, the price will be reduced. Please contact the local tour operator via the WhatsApp line H24, provided after booking, for more details about reduced tickets
• You will be contacted by local tour operator, available 24 hours, before the chosen travel date to set the delivery or redemption of travel vouchers