Capri: 2-Hour Boat Tour with Happy Hour
- Cruise along the coast of Capri
- Discover the hidden coves and inlets and marvel at the sea caves
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Tyrhhenian Sea
Cruise past the Paleolithic age Arco Naturale (Natural Arch) on the island's east coast, and continue to Casa Malaparte on Punta Massullo to admire one of the best examples of contemporary architecture in Italy. Gaze in awe at the Faraglioni rocks and get up close to the Punta Carena Lighthouse just 3 kilometers south of Anacapri.
Benefit from plenty of free time to swim and snorkel in the glimmering waters of the Tyrhhenian Sea, and avail of the free snacks and drinks along the way. Relax during happy hour and try some of the region's authentic limoncello (lemon liqueur) before cruising back to Marina Grande to disembark.
- Professional skipper/guide
- Snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Please meet 10 minutes before the start of the tour outside Bar La Vela at the entrance of the Porto Turistico in Capri. The the exact address is Piazza Angelo Ferraro, 12, 80076 Capri NA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• An image of the meeting point will be provided two days before the tour via e-mail. Please provide a valid e-mail address and phone number