Cappadocia Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Pickup includedHotels in Central Cappadocia region including Urgup , Goreme, Avanos, Uchisar
- Explore the rock cut houses of the Red Valley and Gulludere Valley
- Hike the Gulludere Valley, and go to the abandoned old village of Cavusin
- See the ancient carved pigeon houses of Pigeon Valley
- Discover the network of subterranean tunnels at Ozkonak Underground City
Continue to the village of Cavusin on the road between Avanos and Göreme, and visit its namesake old village, which was abandoned several decades ago due to avalanches. Admire the church of St. John the Baptist on the top of the hill, and the barrel-vaulted Nicephorus Phocas Church.
After lunch, drive to the Pigeon Valley for a panoramic view and visit the Underground City, where early Christians lived in fear and faith. The houses here are built around the settlement's nearly 100 tunnels and are still in use today as storage areas, stables, and cellars.
- Transportation from/to hotel and airport
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the various sites
- Air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces and should watch their step at all times to avoid injuries.
The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion.
Regular services from Kayseri Airport are valid only for the arrivals around 08:00 and departures at 20:00. Those who arrive earlier or depart later may need to wait at the airport.