Be swept away by the tastes and sights of the Stellenbosch, Paarl, and Franschhoek winelands. Sample local wines paired with biltong, cheese, and artisan chocolate. Explore Cape Dutch wineries with a unique heritage and farm-to-table philosophy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be at your preferred pickup address in and around Cape Town, Stellenbosch, or Somerset West. Pickup time is usually 8:00 AM. An email will be sent confirming the exact pickup time a day before the tour departs.
- Taste fine wines at the Cape Dutch style farm, Babylonstoren
- Experience an innovative taste combination of wine paired with home-made artisan chocolate
- Savor a truly South African experience as you enjoy a wine and biltong pairing
- Pair a selection of fine wines with local cheese, olive oil and fresh bread
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Fairview cheese and wine master tasting
- La Bri wine and biltong pairing
- Hidden Valley wine and chocolate pairing
- Babylonstoren farm wine tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note, the wine estates visited are subject to availability and the itinerary may change without notice.
- On weekends some estates are closed, so alternative venues will be visited.
- Pairing styles and flavors are seasonal and may differ from suggested guideline above.