Cape Town: Lion's Head Sunset Hike
Pickup includedPickup is available from your accommodation within Cape Town City Bowl/CBD area or the immediate surrounds.
- Take in spectacular panoramic views
- Enjoy a great walk for families
- View the incredible Cape sunsets from the top
There are two paths that can be taken to the summit: the adventurous path using the staples and chains, or the easier route that avoids them.
This hike is very popular all year round especially when the moon is full. Hike down almost with no extra torchlight, the moon can be so bright. If the moon isn't full when you tour, grab a head torch and wind breaker and head off.
You are able to do a sunrise hike to the top, a day hike or even a sunset hike, according to your preference.
- Your qualified experienced guide
- Snacks and water on the hike
- All transport to and from your accommodation within Cape Town City Bowl and the immediate surroundings
Prepare for the activity
• Please keep in mind that the starting times are indicative as they depend on sunset throughout the year
• The tour operator will get in touch in case specific arrangements need to be made