From Cape Town: Franschhoek Wine Tram Hop-on Hop-off
- Relax and join the Franschhoek Wine Tram for this unique wine experience
- Hop onto a tram to specially selected wine estates
- Ride one of 2 routes to best match your tastes (Purple or Orange)
- Spend 1 hour at each estate, then hop back on and move to the next
Enjoy transportation by a combination of tram and tram-buses around a loop. Each stop is at a different wine estate, allowing you to hop on and hop off at any of the estates. The tram or tram-buses pass each stop once an hour, so you can explore at your convenience to move from one estate to the next.
Each of the lines has a wide selection of wine estates to visit, from boutique to marquee estates and each offers a unique perspective on the Franschhoek wine experience.
At 4:00 PM, head back to the motor coach for your transfer back to Cape Town.
- Transfer from Cape Town to Franschhoek Valley
- Entrance to the Franschhoek tram
- Live guided commentary on the tram
- Wine tasting on the tram
- Cost of wine tastings
- Cost of lunch
Prepare for the activity
Local tour provider's office, V&A Waterfront, outside the Two Oceans Aquarium, Dock Road. You may also join this tour at the following pick up points: (please note alternative departure times), Camps Bay: Tour office outside the Bay Hotel on the beachfront at 8:25 AM, Sea Point 1: Stop Cnr Queens and Alexander Road, Sea Point at 8:35 AM, Sea Point 2: Stop Cnr Beach Road and St John Road at 8:40 AM, Sea Point 3: Beach road, opposite the Winchester Mansion Hotel at 8:42 AM, Green Point: Next to the Light House at 8:46 AM, Downtown: Tour Office at 81 Long Street at 8:30 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Orange or purple tram route will be allocated on arrival at the tram departure point. Allocation remains subject to availability
• Please be at the clearly marked bus stop 10 minutes prior to departure
• Tickets are only valid on the stipulated day of booking