From Cape Town: Full-Day Winelands Tour with Tasting
- Explore the iconic wine country towns of Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbly
- Marvel at the breathtaking scenery throughout the day
- Join a cellar tour with wine tasting and chocolate pairing
- See the famous duck parade
- Enjoy an afternoon estate visit with wine tasting and cheese pairing
Then head into wine country, where you will visit the Backsberg Wine Estate (subject to change). Join the cellar master for an informative tour of the wine-making facility and cellar. Taste their classic red and white wines with cheese pairings.
Explore the quaint village of Franschhoek and enjoy some lunch. This is the country’s food and wine heartland. Breathtaking scenery, warm hospitality, world-class cuisine and the finest wines combine to create lasting memories.
In the afternoon head over the Hellshoogte mountain pass to Stellenbosch, the Cape’s second-oldest settlement. You will have a brief city tour here, before continuing to the Vergenoegt Wine Estate (subject to change) for an afternoon tasting of their specialty wines. See their 900 runner ducks parade past you in formation.
- 2 wine tastings
- Cheese tasting
- Cellar tour
- Specialist wine guide
Prepare for the activity
· City Sightseeing Tour Office, V&A Waterfront, outside the Two Oceans Aquarium, Dock Road. · You may also join this tour at these additional pickup points: · Camps Bay: Tour office outside the Bay Hotel on the beachfront at 8:25 AM · Sea Point 1: Stop Cnr Queens and Alexander Road, Sea Point at 8:35 AM · Sea Point 2: Stop Cnr Beach road and St John Road at 8:40 AM · Sea Point 3: Beach Road, opposite the Winchester Mansion Hotel at 8:42 AM · Green Point: Next to the Light House at 8:46 AM · Downtown: Tour office at 81 Long Street at 8:30 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Tickets are only valid on the stipulated day of booking