Cape Town: Sunset Champagne Cruise and 3-Course Dinner
- Enjoy a sunset champagne cruise with a glass or two of local sparkling wine
- Experience dinning ashore after your cruise
- See the waterfront from a unique perspective
- Choose from 3 different waterfront restaurants
The sailboats Esperance and Serenity One follow the wind for this cruise, and therefore the destination is dependent on the weather at the time of the cruise. Your captain will let you know before departure your expected direction, but typical Cape Town summer wind blows from the southeast. First, you'll leave the harbor and sail across Table Bay towards Milnerton Lighthouse, returning to the protection of the Granger Bay in the lee of Table Mountain to watch the sunset, and then motor back to the waterfront.
This package is a combo offering the sunset champagne cruise and a meal ashore after the 90-minute cruise. This allows you the freedom to choose from 3 restaurants: the Meloncino Restaurant for Italian, the City Grill for local flavor, and the Greek Fisherman. The cruise departure time changes with the seasons and can vary from 5:00 PM in winter to 7:00 PM in the summer. After the cruise, you then have a short stroll through the waterfront to the restaurant where you can enjoy your meal. The meal is a 3-course meal and each restaurant has a different menu.
Possible Weather Variations:
During inclement weather, when the seas are running to high, or the wind is too strong, the tour destination will be Cape Town Harbour instead of Table Bay. Guests will be able to enjoy a Harbour Lights Cruise; a perfect alternative offering magical views of Table Mountain and the lights of Cape Town and the harbour in the evening. In extreme conditions the skipper will take every aspect into account, and may cancel the tour to ensure the safety of the passengers.
- Sunset champagne cruise
- 2 glasses of local sparkling wine on the cruise
- 3-course meal ashore
- Gratuity at the restaurant
- Other drinks aboard the cruise
- Optional gratuity on the cruise
- Drinks at the restaurant
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Collect boarding tickets for cruise and restaurant before the cruise at the booking office
• The duration of the sunset cruise is 90-minutes. The remaining time is ashore at the restaurant
• Be aware that the starting time depends on the season (as sunset time changes)
• Please make sure you arrive 30 minutes before departure time at the latest. Refunds won't be given to customers who arrive late.