Cape Point and Penguin Explorer Full-Day Tour from Cape Town
- Enjoy a full hour visiting the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Explore the Cape Point UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Join an optional guided walk from Cape Point to the Cape of Good Hope
- Discover the Cape Point Nature Reserve
- 1 hour
Cape of Good Hope (photo stop)
- 1 hour
- Entry not included
Stop to see the penguins at Boulders Beach before heading to Cape Point, in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Be on the lookout for antelope, ostrich and other game. Scan the ocean for whales during the Cape's whale season (July-November).
Enjoy lunch (at your own expense) before joining the optional hike from Cape Point to the Cape of Good Hope headland (medium fitness required).
Sit back and enjoy the coastal drive back to Cape Town, taking in spectacular views from the Ou Kaapse Weg mountain pass.
- Entrance fee into the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve (Value: ZAR 303)
- Expert tour guide
- Transportation in a modern, double decker, air-conditioned motor-coach
- Penguin Beach entrance fee
- Funicular to the top of Cape Point (optional)
Prepare for the activity
City Sightseeing Tour Office, V&A Waterfront, outside the Two Oceans Aquarium, Dock Road. Camps Bay: Tour office outside the Bay Hotel on the beachfront at 8:55 AM Sea Point 1: Stop Cnr Queens and Alexander Road, Sea Point at 9:05 AM Sea Point 2: Stop Cnr Beach road and St John Road at 9:10 AM Sea Point 3: Beach Road, opposite the Winchester Mansion Hotel at 9:12 AM Green Point: Next to the Light House at 9:16 AM Convention Center: Opposite in Lower Long Street at 9:37 AM Downtown: Tour office at 81 Long Street at 9:40 AM Mount Nelson Stop: Cnr Orange and Hatfield Street at 9:47 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Whilst the main tour office and collection point is the V&A, you may also join this tour at additional pick up points - Camps Bay, Sea Point, Green Point, Convention Centre, and Downtown