Xplor Park All-Inclusive Pass in Riviera Maya
- Fly over the jungle in an amphibious vehicle!
- Swim through underground rivers and in atmospheric caves
- Enjoy unlimited drinks and a lunch buffet
- Use the latest safety equipment which we provide
- Relax under the expertise of our professional staff
- Get free parking and use of lockers
This dynamic all-inclusive tour is located at the heart of a natural site in the jungle. With the latest safety equipment and the expertise of the professional staff, live out your Riviera Maya adventure and become at one with the beautiful nature of the area.
Drive for 10 kilometers in our amphibious vehicles stretching 570 meters over crystal clear water. Receive panoramic views over the jungle as you glide down our zip lines – the 14 biggest in the whole of Latin America. See the famed stalagmite rock formations as you swim through the caves.
The all-inclusive pass includes 2 circuits with 7 zip-lines each, 2 circuits to travel on the amphibious vehicles, 2 circuits of the river swim, and 1 circuit to go river rafting. You will also be treated to a complimentary lunch buffet and unlimited drinks throughout the day.
- Zip Lines
- Amphibious ATVs
- 1 energetic lunch buffet
- Unlimited beverages
- 2 circuits with 7 Zip Lines each
- Equipment: Harness and helmet 2 circuits to travel with amphibious vehicles
- Equipment: helmet 2 circuits stalactite
- River Swim with equipment
- 1 circuit to go river rafting with equipment
Prepare for the activity
Xplor Park is open from Monday to Saturday, from 09:00 to 17:00. The park is located right next to Park Xcaret, found on the avenue “Carretera Federal 307”, km 282, only 56 kilometers away from the International Airport of Cancún and 6 kilometers away from Playa de Carmen. You can get here by car ( free parking is provided), or by taxi from Cancún costing between 100 USDOLL for a trip taking 70 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For your own safety, our harness is adjustable and can be adapted according to our visitors’ height and weight. Minimum weight required for this activity is that of 40 kilograms (88lbs) and the maximum authorized weight is that of 136 kilograms (300lbs). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is that of 140 centimeters and 75 centimeters for the legs.
• Only adults of 18 years of age and above are allowed to drive the vehicle. A valid ID must be presented for the purpose of this activity.
• The minimum age to book this attraction is 5 years old. Children under 5 years of age are not accepted in the park.
• For your convenience, we suggest you come to the Park Xplor with shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit and swimming shoes. We provide safety equipment.
• Please help us to protect our environment by using sun blocks and suntan lotions free of chemicals.