Snorkeling Adventure Private Tour
Pick-up serviceWe pick you up at your Hotel lobby.So, please contact us at least 48 hours before your excursion date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- Sail through the beautiful water of the Caribbean Sea
- Snorkel at 3 different spots
- Admire the incredible coral structures and colorful tropical fish
- Visit the world famous Musa (Underwater Arts Museum)
- Enjoy a walk through Isla Mujeres
Your first snorkeling stop of the day will be at the Manchones Reef. After exploring the reef you will head to your second stop of the day which is the famous MUSA (underwater museum of art) where you will be able to snorkel around and explore the more than 500 statues found there. The last snorkeling stop of the day will be at El Faro.
After your snorkeling adventures, you will head to the astonishing Tortuga beach club where you will have 1.5 hours for lunch and to enjoy the open bar. After you can spend an hour walking around the colorful town of Isla Mujeres, where you can shop or try homemade ice cream. You will then head back to the jetty arriving around 3:30-4:00 PM and be returned to your accommodations.
- Certified guide
- Dive instructor
- Private roundtrip transportation with A/C
- Comfortable private boat fully equipped, with shade area, and a first-AID kit
- High quality snorkeling equipment and a life jacket
- Three snorkeling session at the Isla Mujeres National Park
- Light breakfast
- Water and soft drinks during all day
- Variety of sandwiches between the snorkeling sessions
- 1:30 hour with lunch and domestic open bar at Tortuga beach
- 1-hour visit Isla Mujeres for shopping
- Anti-dizziness medicine and biodegradable sunscreen and aftersun
- Final cheers with Brut sparkling wine
- Digital photo reportage of the day, including the best of gallery
- ALL TAXES INCLUDED