Parque Maya: Zipline Tour
- Enjoy 6 rope-course challenges
- Fly 1,500 feet over the Nichupté Lagoon, suspended 65 feet high
- Be surrounded by professional staff and equipment
This zipline tour is an express activity for you to enjoy the Mayan environment whilst also indulging yourself in adrenaline. You will begin the activities with a beautiful gift titled "the Mayan vision", which is an original short film that you will not find anywhere else. This projection is a way to pay tribute to the Mayan roots.
You will get the chance to fly through the beautiful Nichupté Lagoon at a height of 20 meters by utilizing its zip lines. Afterwards, you will have fun in the 6 challenges of ropes suspended by 6.4 meters over the lagoon. The tour will then end there, once you are done enjoying the zipline challenges.
- Harnesses and safety helmets
- Photo Package Souvenirs, handicraft, and extra drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Parque Maya is located on Boulevard Kukulcan Kilometer 16.261, Hotel Zone, 77500 Cancun, Q.R., Mexico. * Arriving by car: The park has its own parking lot next to the entrance. * If you opt for public transport, just tell them to leave you at Parque Maya Tours. * If you come from the airport, transfer to the center of Cancun. You will have to get off at km 16 of the hotel zone and cross the avenue. Public transport will drop you off at the Mayan Museum and you will have to cross Kulkucan Avenue to get to Parque Maya Tours. * You can get there by walking, just ask the receptionist of your hotel, how far away is the Museo Maya? With this information, you can determine if you want to walk or take a taxi or public transport to get there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour is not recommended for people with severe physical or motor disability, heart problems, women with risky pregnancies, or people under the influence of alcohol or drugs