Day Tour to Contoy Island
Pick-up includedPickup is available from your hotel in Riviera area, in the area between the resorts of Occidental Xcaret and Bahía Príncipe.
- Explore an uninhabited tropical island with white sand beaches
- Visit two beautiful Caribbean islands on one day
- Snorkel on the most beautiful beaches with clear water and an abundance of aquatic life
Your first stop will be at Ixlache reef located in front of Contoy Island, there you will have the opportunity to admire the different marine species during a 50 minute-long guided snorkel swim.
After this activity, go directly to Isla Contoy where you will be amazed by its white sand beaches and crystal clear pristine waters with fishes and birds. Relax on the beach or walk through the island on a guided tour, to discover its beautiful pathways full of nature, watch the island from another perspective in the Observatory and learn more about Contoy wild life at the island's museum.
Enjoy a tasty lunch at Isla Contoy before you take the boat to Isla Mujeres. In this other beautiful island you will explore a typical fishing village on your own and have the chance to buy souvenirs from local artisans. Later you will return to Cancun with a lively party to reach the marina at approximately 5:30 PM.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Continental breakfast
- Snorkel equipment
- Life vest
- Water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages on board and at Isla Contoy
- Lunch (tikinchic fish, grilled chicken, rice, salad, fruit, totopos and bread)
- Dock and national park fee
- Optional gratuities
- Other food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
9:00 AM at the Marina at the address: Carretera Puerto Juarez - Punta Sam Km 1.5, Juárez, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico. Please note that boarding will begin at 9:30 AM, and tour departure will be at 10:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bring a towel, bathing suit, comfortable clothes, change of clothes, sandals, hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, mosquito repellent, waterproof disposable camera for snorkeling, photo identification and extra money for personal expenses
• For safety reasons, alcoholic drinks are only served after snorkeling activity
• All activities are subject to change based on weather conditions
• Rescheduled tours are subject to availability