Chichén Itzá: Express Tour
- Discover Chichén Itzá without taking up an entire day
- Learn about both El Castillo and El Caracol Observatory
- Enjoy the insightful commentary provided by your friendly expert guide
Your guided tour of Chichén Itzá will introduce you to the complex's many temples, including El Castillo, which is also known as the Temple of Kukulcan—a Mayan feathered serpent deity. After the guided tour, wander the grounds at your leisure, making your own discoveries. Perhaps you find the Temple of Warriors, or El Caracol, an observatory with a spiral staircase made from stone that conjures images of a snail. Or try to locate all thirteen of the ball courts to be found in Chichén Itzá where a popular Mesoamerican ball game was played. At the end of the tour, enjoy quick and worry-free back to your hotel.
- Guided tour of Chichén Itzá
- Transportation to and from Chichén Itzá from our designated meeting point
- 25 USD local tax per adult and 5 USD per child
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
Prepare for the activity
There will be Autobuses there in the morning and our guides as well. They will be wearing white polos with green lettering on them that say *Hubiku* Take your vouchers to the guides to start your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
• There is no hotel pickup provided. Please meet at Captains Cove, located at Boulevard Kukulkan, km 16.5 in the Hotel Zone.
• Please be ready at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
• Local tax is not included in the price. Please note that, effective February 1st 2019, all visitors to Chichén Itzá will need to pay a local tax of 25 USD and 5 USD for children