Royal Garrafon Park Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
- Spend the day at Garrafon Natural Reef Park on Isla Mujeres
- Snorkel the coral gardens of one of the best reefs in the Mexican Caribbean
- Laze in the hammocks of Garrafon Park
- Kayak and swim in turquoise waters
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park
Set sail from Cancun aboard a luxury boat, and enjoy the 25-minute crossing to Isla Mujeres. Upon arrival, transfer to Garrafon Natural Park, known worldwide for its beauty and recreational activities, including snorkeling, kayaking, and hiking.
Surrounded by reefs and a stunning ocean landscape, Garrafon Park is a place to rest, dream, and feel alive. A terrestrial paradise of reefs and cliffs, facing the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean, Garrafon Park also features a zip line, and hammocks to laze in the sun.
Enjoy all the park’s facilities and amenities, including quality snorkeling in one of the most famous coral reefs in the world. Breakfast, lunch, and beverages are included as part of your package.
- Round-trip ferry transportation between Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Continental breakfast on board the boat to Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Open bar on board the boat and at Garrafon Park (18 years and over)
- Buffet lunch at Garrafon Park
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and one round on zip line activity
- Lockers and showers
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
- Photos of your experience
- Other activities in Cancun or on Isla Mujeres
- Transfer to/from the meeting and drop off point in Cancun
- Dock fee (at check-in)
When you get there
Marina Aquatours: Kukulcan Boulevard Km 6.5, Cancun Hotel Zone, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico. There are 2 ferry services according to your booked program: at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM. It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the departure of the ferry. If you are staying in Isla Mujeres, getting to the park is very easy. Garrafon Reef Park is located at the southern point of the island facing Cancun. You just need to take a taxi from any spot of the island. Outside your hotel you should also find a taxi base. Please note that the arrival point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Consider this information if you, for example, leave a car in Marina Aquatours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For safety reasons, pregnant women of more than 5 months are not allowed in any of the aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
• The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs
• Use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment
• Bring towels and extra cash money for taxis, shopping, etc.