Garrafon VIP at Isla Mujeres: Full-Day Trip from Cancun
- Relax at Garrafon VIP, an exclusive area with an international buffet and open bar
- Enjoy the use of the pool, snorkeling equipment, hammocks, and showers
- Experience the thrills of a zipline adventure
As soon as your trip begins you’ll enjoy the charms of the Caribbean, and know that a bit of paradise awaits at Isla Mujeres. Garrafon Park is a charming natural reef park off Isla Mujeres, known worldwide for its beauty and array of recreational activities on offer.
Your VIP experience includes a premium international open bar and an international buffet featuring shrimp, salmon, sushi, ceviche, grilled meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
After your VIP experience, you’ll be transferred back to the meeting point in Cancun.
Enjoy access to an exclusive VIP section complete with hammocks, infinity pool and lounge chairs. Make use of all the facilities and activities, including kayaking, a zip line adventure, and snorkeling along one of the most famous coral reefs in the world.
- Admission to Garrafon Park
- VIP lounge (infinity pool, lounge chairs and hammocks)
- Unlimited Zipline Experience
- Gourmet buffet lunch (restaurant “The View”)
- International open bar
- Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels
- Maritime round-trip transportation from the meeting point to the Royal Garrafon Park and vice versa
- Use of kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets, and snorkeling equipment
- Entrance to Punta Sur
- Dock fee
- Access to Premium section (jacuzzi & restaurant)
- Exclusive area for adults available at an additional cost (can be paid at the park)
- Photos of your experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Marina Aquatours, Boulevard Kukulcán Km 6.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., México. There are 2 ferry services according to your booked program: at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM. It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the departure of the ferry. If you are staying in Isla Mujeres, getting to the park is very easy. Garrafon Reef Park is located at the southern point of the island facing Cancun. You just need to take a taxi from any spot of the island. Outside your hotel you should also find a taxi base. Please note that the arrival point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Please take this information into account if you, for example, leave a car in Marina Aquatours. Please note that from August 19 to November 10, 2019, the meeting point is Playa Langosta: Kukulcan Boulevard km 5, Cancun Hotel Zone.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Pregnant women (up to 5 months pregnant) may participate in the Encounter program and must be accompanied by a paying adult and sign an authorization. Pregnant women over five months are not permitted to join any activity.
• Please arrive 30 minutes before your program begins
• Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species
• Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
• This location does not accept US dollars in cash for expenses such as dock fees, souvenirs, photos, restaurant meals, etc. Only Mexican pesos in cash are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payment will be in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate
• Drop-off point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Please keep this in mind if you park a car at Marina Aquatours.
• This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it