Half-Day Private Tulum and Sak Aktun Cave Cenote Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel or apartment.
- Explore an astonishing underwater cave Sak Aktun
- Learn about ancien mayan history enjoying a breathtaking view in Tulum port
- Step off the beaten pass exploring new routes
Board your private, air-conditioned minivan at your hotel at 8am and head for Tulum, the 13th-century Mayan walled city and port that sits on a cliff overlooking the sea. Walk through the ruins as your professional historian guide educates you on the site's significance as a fort and watchtower. See the Temple of the God of Wind, the Temple of Frescoes, and El Castillo.
The next stop is Sak Aktun, the second-longest underwater cave in the world. Swim in the crystal-clear waters of this limestone cave abundantly decorated with white stalactites. All entrance fees and equipment are included.
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)