Chichen Itza, Valladolid, & Cenote Swim w/ Lunch Buffet
- Visit Chichen Itza in the early morning
- Listen to the historical background provided by a specialist guide
- Stop to visit a cenote and enjoy a refreshing swim
Today the site is still considered sacred by the Mayan people of the Yucatan. Like many of the cities of ancient Mexico, Chichen Itza was abandoned and its monuments became hidden in the jungle growth.
Chichen Itza is on the UNESCO World Heritage list and has also been named one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
After your visit, you’ll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before refreshing yourself with a swim in a cenote.
- Round-trip transportation from the meeting point
- Archeology-specialist guide
- Guided tour of Valladolid (colonial town on the Yucatan Peninsula)
- Cenote visit and swim
- Buffet meal
- Local tax at $23 USD per person (credit card only)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
For Cancun: If your hotel is located in the center of Cancun your meeting point is the Oasis Smart hotel (Avenida Tulum 13-14, Capilla Eumenica 22, 77500 Cancun) at 07:45. If your hotel is located in the hotel zone on the side of the lagoon, you’ll be provided with a meeting point in the closest hotel to where you are staying. For Playa del Carmen: If your hotel is located in the center of Playa del Carmen your meeting point is the HM Hotel (Avenida Constituyentes s/n Entre Calles 15 y 20 Norte, Centro, 77720 Playa del Carmen) at 07:40.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you are Mexican you are entitled to a discount on the local tax if you present an official ID