Cancun: Guided Mangrove Jet Ski Tour
- Explore the mangrove jungle canals driving your own jet ski
- Admire the pristine Caribbean waters of Cancun
- Take a glimpse of the pirate ships docked on the bay
- Travel on a brand-new SeaDoo
- Travel with a certified bilingual Jet Ski instructor (English and Spanish)
Whether it's catching a glimpse of birds at play, or possibly spotting a crocodile in its natural habitat, this exhilarating ride will help you see why Cancun is among the most beautiful destinations in the world.
you will travel on a modern 2018 SeaDoo GTI 130 jet skis, which will contain dual mirrors to check out the others you left behind. Two people may use one jet ski, however there is a 400-pound limit for your safety (the total weight of both passengers may not exceed 400 pounds)
- Safety equipment
- Safety briefing
- Jet ski
- Guide and patrol staff
- Bottled water
- Dock Fee ($13.00 USD per jet ski)
- Damage and cancellation insurance
- Photo and video services
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
• A maximum of 2 people are allowed per jet ski with a maximum combined weight of 400lbs.
• Reckless driving will not be tolerated.
• This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and those who have recently undergone surgery.
• Those under the influence of drugs will not be allowed to participate and will not be offered a refund.
• This service requires a payment of 13 USD per person prior to boarding, payable in cash at check-in.
• This activity takes place rain or shine. However, if canceled due to extreme weather conditions you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.