Cancun Dancer Cruise Full-Day Tour
- Cruise off the coast of Cancun on board a fun-packed catamaran
- Slide down the water-slide, or jump off the diving boards to splash into the ocean for a refreshing swim
- Dance to music played by a live DJ
- Feast on delicious food and drink
- Snorkel in the Gulf of Mexico
- Laze in the sun on the catamaran's lounge chairs
- Explore the island of Isla Mujeres
The stunning catamaran is packed with entertainment, including a bar, dance floor, diving board, and pool area. On the 2nd floor you can lounge in deck chairs, enjoy a water-slide, or sit back and watch the flat-screen TV. From the 3rd floor, get panoramic views of Cancun and the Riviera Maya beyond.
The first stop of the tour is Meco’s magnificent reef, where you can jump off the boat to enjoy a snorkel session among colorful shoals of fish. Dive into the sea from the diving boards, or slip and slide down the 2-story slide into the ocean. Guides are available for snorkelers and lunch is also served at this stop.
The catamaran’s second stop is at the laid-back island of Isla Mujeres. Explore the boutique stores, or rent a golf cart or scooter to visit the island’s beautiful lookout point, with extraordinary cliffs and views. After a leisurely 2-hour stay at Isla Mujeres, return to Cancun, and hit the dance floor, where a live DJ will keep the music pumping.
- Open bar, serving rum, tequila, vodka, beer, cocktails, sodas, and juices
- Breakfast of various breads, milk, juices, and coffee
- Lunch of beef and chicken fajitas, salad, rice, chips, and guacamole. Everything is freshly prepared and cooked on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dock fee (USD 14 per person - Cash only)
Prepare for the activity
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
You are advised to bring sunscreen and towels. You can rent a golf cart or scooter on the island (license required) from a 3rd party for a fee.
Pictures of the trip are available at the end of the tour on CD or photo paper for a fee.